MAKEOVER: Gothic Lolita (Inspired by It's Black Friday)


One thing that I've always wanted to try but never had the guts to do was be a Goth. I find Goths to be brave, independent people who are never afraid to stand up for what they believe in.

So here I am for the first time ever trying out full blown Gothic Makeup. It took me hours to get everything just right so now I have a new found respect for goths who actually go out looking like this EVERY DAY.

So am I a Goth now? No lah. Waaaay too much effort just to look like this. It was a fun experiment though.

This look was inspired by It's Black Friday. I love watching her videos and she's probably one of the coolest (and nicest) person on Youtube. Do check out her other videos. They're a lot of fun. 


THE RESULTS!!



So what do you guys think? Let me know if you feel that there's anything else that I could have done to make this look way better than it is now  :)


Products Used:

Skin
Son & Park Beauty Water (prep)
Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream Moisturiser
Hope Girl Magic Skin Primer
Nature Republic Tinted CC Cream
LA Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer in Classic Ivory
Maybelline Clear Smooth Face Powder in white

Eyes, Brows & Nose
Miss Rose 80 3D Eyeshadow Pallette
Sleek i-Divine Ultra Matts V2 Eyeshadow Pallette
In2It liquid eyeliner
Benefit High Brow
Barbie False Eyelashes
Mini Nobluk Brown Lenses

Lips
Nyx Extreme Shine Lip Creme in Absolute Red + black matte eyeshadow 


Just to let you guys know I bought these two products from online sellers. If you're interested you can check out their Instagram or Facebook for the same product. I bought them ages ago so I'm not sure if the prices are the same still. 


Sleek 
i-Divine Ultra Matts V2 Eyeshadow Pallette from @bondis.cosmetic (IG)/ Bondis Cosmetics (FB)

Mini Nobluk Lenses from @sae_lens3rm50

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top