Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Watery Cream Review


Korean Product Review: Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Watery Cream.

This is probably my favourite moisturiser EVER!!


To all that have combination/oily skin then you should consider trying this product. It is a light moisturiser that's perfect for day use and is great to prep your skin for makeup. After using this for a couple of months, my skin does seem to be more supple and hydrated. Plus I love that it keeps the shine away from my t-zone. 


■□■ PROS □■□
● lightweight, perfect for oily t-zones
● super absorbent
● fresh scent
● huge tub with own spatula


● affordable


□■□ CONS ■□■
● more product is needed for dry skin areas. A lot of people has commented that this is too lightweight for people with dry skin. However, this line also carries a moisturiser for dry skin. 


☆☆☆☆VERDICT☆☆☆☆

I ♡♡♡ this moisturiser. 


I'm already halfway through my 1st tub and has already bought the second tub. I'll keep using this moisturiser until I find something better. 


For those interested to try out this product, check out any@naturerepublicmalaysia outlets. 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top